Organized by a group of volunteer healthcare professionals, we exist simply to:
- To provide medical and dental healthcare services to the uninsured, underserved community
- To share the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ with interested patients and colleagues
- To train and equip healthcare professionals to respectfully share the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ in their daily practice
The Clinic is supported by a combination of individual donations and charitable grants.
TNCC has received support from:
- St. Luke’s Health Initiative
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- BHHS Legacy Foundation
- Bolthouse Foundation
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Thunderbirds Charities
- Christian Community Health Fellowship
- Arizona Christian Community Foundation
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Dr. Scholl Foundation
- Trends Charitable Foundation
- Agape Foundation
- Gesner Johnson Foundation
- …and numerous other individual foundations
- Volunteers donated over 12,299 hours of care (up 4.3% – a record)
- 147 new volunteers added
- Five patients rec’d joint replacements thru volunteer orthopedic surgeon
- Completed construction of fourth dental suite
- Agape House hosted by Navigator Couple for full year
Board of Directors
- Dave Tellez, M.D., Chairman
- Scott Oberg, Secretary
- Mark Harshbarger, Treasurer
- Steve Kessler, M.D.
- Gary Kinnaman, D.Min.
- Paul Lorentsen, M.D.
- Greg Morell
- Wayne Ong
- Eric Pedicini, M.D.
- Tina Allen, Retired
- Jose Gonzales, Pastor
- Gary Plooster, Executive Director
About the Clinic
The need is great
Anthony Parker Testimonial
How do we do it.
Since 1999, the Clinic has provided primary and acute care to patients without medical or dental insurance. Patients have the opportunity to pray and discuss spiritual issues with staff and volunteers.