Organized by a group of volunteer healthcare professionals, we exist simply to:
- To provide medical and dental healthcare services to the uninsured, underserved community
- To share the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ with interested patients and colleagues
- To train and equip healthcare professionals to respectfully share the Gospel and love of Jesus Christ in their daily practice
The Clinic is supported by a combination of individual donations and charitable grants.
TNCC has received support from:
- St. Luke’s Health Initiative
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- BHHS Legacy Foundation
- Bolthouse Foundation
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Thunderbirds Charities
- Christian Community Health Fellowship
- Arizona Christian Community Foundation
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Dr. Scholl Foundation
- Trends Charitable Foundation
- Agape Foundation
- Gesner Johnson Foundation
- …and numerous other individual foundations
- Volunteers donated over 9,632 hours of care (up 9.8%)
- 115 new volunteers added
- Expanded facilities by purchasing adjacent home
- Completed Course 1 of spiritual care curriculum with GCU
- Initiated responsibility of CMDA/Medical students
Board of Directors
- Dave Tellez, M.D., Chairman
- Scott Oberg, Secretary
- Mark Harshbarger, Treasurer
- Kit Danley, Ph.D.
- Steve Kessler, M.D.
- Gary Kinnaman, D.Min.
- Paul Lorentsen, M.D.
- Greg Morell
- Wayne Ong
- Eric Pedicini
- Gary Plooster, Executive Director